Who so loves believes the impossible.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
- At painful times, when composition is impossible and reading is not enough, grammars and dictionaries are excellent for distraction.
- It is not merely the likeness which is precious… but the association and the sense of nearness involved in the thing… the fact of the very shadow of the person lying there fixed forever! It is the very sanctification of portraits I think — and it is not at all monstrous in me to say that I would rather have such a memorial of one I dearly loved, than the noblest Artist’s work ever produced.
- Men get opinions as boys learn to spell by reiteration chiefly.
- Measure not the work until the day’s out and the labor’s done.
- Eve is a twofold mystery.