How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Girls blush, sometimes, because they are alive, half wishing they were dead to save the shame. The sudden blush devours them, neck and brow; They have drawn too near the fire of life, like gnats, and flare up bodily, wings and all. What then? Who’s sorry for a gnat or girl?
- At painful times, when composition is impossible and reading is not enough, grammars and dictionaries are excellent for distraction.
- He, in his developed manhood, stood, a little sunburn by the glare of life.
- Eve is a twofold mystery.
- Dive deep, O mind, dive deep in the ocean of God’s beauty! If you descend to the uttermost depths, there you will find the gem of love.
- The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transform.