Love alone could waken love.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same — and most mothers kiss and scold together.
- Love dies only when growth stops.
- Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied.
- Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that is where I renew my springs that never dry up.
- If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.
- Men would rather be starving and free than fed in bonds.