The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love the whole world as a mother lovers her only child.
- Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.
- They are not following dharma who resort to violence to achieve their purpose. But those who lead others through nonviolent means, knowing right and wrong, may be called guardians of the dharma.
- Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- As irrigators lead water where they want, as archers make their arrows straight, as carpenters carve wood, the wise shape their minds.
- As the Fletcher whittles and makes straight his arrows, so the master directs his straying thoughts.