The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love the whole world as a mother lovers her only child.
- Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.
- Through zeal, knowledge is gotten; through lack of zeal, knowledge is lost.
- As irrigators lead water where they want, as archers make their arrows straight, as carpenters carve wood, the wise shape their minds.
- Follow then the shining ones, the wise, the awakened, the loving, for they know how to work and forbear.
- They are not following dharma who resort to violence to achieve their purpose. But those who lead others through nonviolent means, knowing right and wrong, may be called guardians of the dharma.