Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
- Love can never grow old. Locks may lose their brown and gold. Cheeks may fade and hollow grow. But the hearts that love will know, never winter’s frost and chill, summer’s warmth is in them still.
- Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.
- I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate — it’s apathy. It’s not giving a damn.
- Life is uncharted territory. It reveals its story one moment at a time.
- What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life.