Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
- Love can never grow old. Locks may lose their brown and gold. Cheeks may fade and hollow grow. But the hearts that love will know, never winter’s frost and chill, summer’s warmth is in them still.
- Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.
- I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate — it’s apathy. It’s not giving a damn.
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- Life is uncharted territory. It reveals its story one moment at a time.