Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.
- Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
- Love can never grow old. Locks may lose their brown and gold. Cheeks may fade and hollow grow. But the hearts that love will know, never winter’s frost and chill, summer’s warmth is in them still.
- There are two big forces at work, external and internal. We have very little control over external forces such as tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, disasters, illness and pain. What really matters is the internal force. How do I respond to those disasters? Over that I have complete control.
- The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in that position.
- If I don’t have wisdom, I can teach you only ignorance.