Who loves, raves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Man’s love is of man’s life a part; it is a woman’s whole existence. In her first passion, a woman loves her lover, in all the others all she loves is love.
- Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life.
- If I don’t write to empty my mind, I go mad. As to that regular, uninterrupted love of writing. I do not understand it. I feel it as a torture, which I must get rid of, but never as a pleasure. On the contrary, I think composition a great pain.
- It is true from early habit, one must make love mechanically as one swims; I was once very fond of both, but now as I never swim unless I tumble into the water, I don’t make love till almost obliged.
- Though I love my country, I do not love my countrymen.
- In her first passion, a woman loves her lover, in all the others all she loves is love.