Who loves, raves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Man’s love is of man’s life a part; it is a woman’s whole existence. In her first passion, a woman loves her lover, in all the others all she loves is love.
- Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life.
- I have imbibed such a love for money that I keep some sequins in a drawer to count, and cry over them once a week.
- I have always laid it down as a maxim –and found it justified by experience –that a man and a woman make far better friendships than can exist between two of the same sex –but then with the condition that they never have made or are to make love to each other.
- There is something to me very softening in the presence of a woman, some strange influence, even if one is not in love with them, which I cannot at all account for, having no very high opinion of the sex. But yet, I always feel in better humor with myself and every thing else, if there is a woman within ken.
- Constancy… that small change of love, which people exact so rigidly, receive in such counterfeit coin, and repay in baser metal.