Love is not altogether a delirium, yet it has many points in common therewith.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A person who is gifted sees the essential point and leaves the rest as surplus.
- No good book or good thing of any kind shows it best face at first. No the most common quality of in a true work of art that has excellence and depth, is that at first sight it produces a certain disappointment.
- Painful for a person is rebellious independence, only in loving companionship with his associates does a person feel safe: Only in reverently bowing down before the higher does a person feel exalted.
- The cut of a garment speaks of intellect and talent and the color of temperament and heart.
- A fair day’s wages for a fair day’s work.
- The illimitable, silent, never-resting thing called Time, rolling, rushing on, swift, silent, like an all-embracing ocean-tide, on which we and all the universe swim like exhalations, like apparitions which are, and then are not: this is forever very literally a miracle; a thing to strike us dumb, for we have no word to speak about it.