Everybody forgets the basic thing; people are not going to love you unless you love them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.
- To be among people one loves, that’s sufficient; to dream, to speak to them, to be silent among them, to think of indifferent things; but among them, everything is equal.
- Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.
- Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never… never forget it.
- But I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.
- True love makes the thought of death frequent, easy, without terrors; it merely becomes the standard of comparison, the price one would pay for many things.