It is difficult to lay aside a confirmed passion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What a woman says to her avid lover should be written in wind and running water.
- We often speak of love when we really should be speaking of the drive to dominate or to master, so as to confirm ourselves as active agents, in control of our own destinies and worthy of respect from others.
- Man’s love is of man’s life a part; it is a woman’s whole existence. In her first passion, a woman loves her lover, in all the others all she loves is love.
- Great passions, my dear, don’t exist: they’re liars fantasies. What do exist are little loves that may last for a short or a longer while.
- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
- It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.