Better to have loved a short man than never to have loved a tall.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Great passions, my dear, don’t exist: they’re liars fantasies. What do exist are little loves that may last for a short or a longer while.
- Yet each man kills the thing he loves from all let this be heard some does it with a bitter look some with a flattering word the coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword.
- The man who has never made a fool of himself in love will never be wise in love.
- A man in love is like a clipped coupon — it’s time to cash in.
- Love is what happens to a man and woman who don’t know each other.
- I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes — and the stars through his soul.