True love is the parent of humility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Poetry reveals to us the loveliness of nature, brings back the freshness of youthful feelings, reviews the relish of simple pleasures, keeps unquenched the enthusiasm which warmed the springtime of our being, refines youthful love, strengthens our interest in human mature, by vivid delineations of its tenderest and softest feelings, and through the brightness of its prophetic visions, helps faith to lay hold on the future life.
- Faith is love taking the form of aspiration.
- No one should part with their individuality and become that of another.
- Do anything rather than give yourself to reverie.
- One good anecdote is worth a volume of biography.
- It is not the quantity but the quality of knowledge which determines the mind’s dignity.