To love a thing means wanting it to live.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Can there be a love which does not make demands on its object?
- Love thy neighbor as thyself: Do not to others what thou wouldn’t not wish be done to thyself: Forgive injuries. Forgive thy enemy, be reconciled to him, give him assistance, invoke God in his behalf.
- Faithfulness and sincerity are the highest things.
- Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
- Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon or star.
- When we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.