Love touched her heart, and lo! It beats high, and burns with such brave hearts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Only from the heart Can you touch the sky.
- Aim for your star, no matter how far, you must reach high above and touch your life with love, you must never look back, but charge on! Attack! See your goal your star of desire, see it red hot, feel it burning, you must be obsessed with it to make it your true yearning, be ready my friends for when you truly believe it, you will certainly achieve it and by all of God?s universal laws you will always receive it!
- But true love is a durable fire, in the mind ever burning. Never sick, never old, never dead. From itself never turning.
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.
- Yet each man kills the thing he loves from all let this be heard some does it with a bitter look some with a flattering word the coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword.
- Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.