I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The only abnormality is the incapacity to love.
- You know it\’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you\’re not part of their happiness.
- A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
- Of all the paths lead to a woman\’s love, Pity\’s the straightest.
- People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.
- For love… has two faces; one white, the other black; two bodies; one smooth, the other hairy. It has two hands, two feet, two tails, two, indeed, of every member and each one is the exact opposite of the other. Yet, so strictly are they joined together