Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
- We will invent new lullabies, new songs, new acts of love, we will cry over things we used to laugh and our new wisdom will bring tears to eyes of gentle creatures from other planets who were afraid of us till then and in the end a summer with wild winds and new friends will be.
- You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
- Love’s pure silver flame gives each innermost spirit invisible warmth.
- Love is not a matter of counting the years — it’s making the years count.
- To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.