Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
- Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.
- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
- True love makes the thought of death frequent, easy, without terrors; it merely becomes the standard of comparison, the price one would pay for many things.
- He that plants trees loves others besides himself.
- In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love, you want the other person.