Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is the bridge between two hearts.
- Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us.
- Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
- I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.
- The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transform.
- Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.