Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I adore him I have never been so happy. I have real love.
- I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour; for a day, for a month, but I can give and I’m very happy to do that and I want to do that.
- If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
- My first thoughts are that I should not let people down, that I should support them and love them.
- I remember when I used to sit on hospital beds and hold people?s hands, people used to be shocked because they?d never seen this before. To me it was quite normal.
- Perhaps we’re too embarrassed to change or too frightened of the consequences of showing that we actually care. But why not risk it anyway? Begin Today. Carry out a random act of seemingly senseless kindness, with no expectation or reward or punishment. Safe in the knowledge that one day, someone somewhere might do the same for you.