Love is a ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.
- Love (understood as the desire of good for another) is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another’s soul.
- Honor the ocean of love.
- Dive deep, O mind, dive deep in the ocean of God’s beauty! If you descend to the uttermost depths, there you will find the gem of love.
- Love is an emotion that is based on an opinion of women that is impossible for those who have had any experience with them.
- Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.