Love is the final end of the world’s history, the Amen of the universe.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is the affinity which links and draws together the elements of the world… Love, in fact, is the agent of universal synthesis.
- Someday, after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energy of love; and for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.
- When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one’s self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
- Those that embrace the entire universe with love, for the most part love nothing, but their narrow selves.
- Oh, Jacques, we’re used to each other, we’re a pair of captive hawks caught in the same cage, and so we’ve grown used to each other. That’s what passes for love at this dim, shadowy end of the Camino Real.
- Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.