Love is a state in which a man sees things most decidedly as the are not.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The spiritualization of sensuality is called love: it is a great triumph over Christianity.
- I love those who do not know how to live for today.
- The invalid is a parasite on society. In a certain state it is indecent to go on living. To vegetate on in cowardly dependence on physicians and medicaments after the meaning of life, the right to life, has been lost ought to entail the profound contempt of society.
- The man loves danger and sport. That is why he loves woman, the most dangerous of all sports.
- The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
- In large states public education will always be mediocre, for the same reason that in large kitchens the cooking is usually bad.