Love and stoplights can be cruel.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Fantastic tyrant of the amorous heart. How hard thy yoke, how cruel thy dart. Those escape your anger who refuse your sway, and those are punished most, who most obey.
- A country which forbids love cannot be loved. Countries like that should never exist.
- You know it\’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you\’re not part of their happiness.
- True love doesn\’t come to you, it has to be inside you.
- Of all the paths lead to a woman\’s love, Pity\’s the straightest.
- Are you ready to cut off your head and place your foot on it? If so, come; Love awaits you! Love is not grown in a garden, nor sold in the marketplace; whether you are a king or a servant, the price is your head, and nothing less. Yes, the cost of the elixir of love is your head! Do you hesitate? 0 miser, It is cheap at that price!