Love is too young to know what conscience is.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Love bears it out even to the edge of doom.
- Men have died from time to time, and worms have eaten them, but not for love.
- But love is blind, and lovers cannot see What petty follies they themselves commit
- They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.