What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Once you have learned to love, You will have learned to live.
- Love is like a poisonous mushroom — you don’t know if it is the real thing until it is too late
- If we discovered we only had five minutes left to say all we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people telling other people that they loved them.
- What’s so remarkable about Love at first sight? It’s when people have been looking at each other for years that it becomes remarkable.
- a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved, by others.
- As Plato sometimes speaks of the divine love, it arises not out of indigency, as created love does, but out of fullness and redundancy; it is an overflowing fountain, and that love which descends upon created being is a free efflux from the almighty source of love; and it is well pleasing to him that those creatures which he hath made should partake of it.