If love is shelter, I’m going to walk in the rain.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If we discovered we only had five minutes left to say all we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people telling other people that they loved them.
- As Plato sometimes speaks of the divine love, it arises not out of indigency, as created love does, but out of fullness and redundancy; it is an overflowing fountain, and that love which descends upon created being is a free efflux from the almighty source of love; and it is well pleasing to him that those creatures which he hath made should partake of it.
- a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved, by others.
- But true love is a durable fire, in the mind ever burning. Never sick, never old, never dead. From itself never turning.
- At any rate, let us love for a while, for a year or so, you and me. That’s a form of divine drunkenness that we can all try.
- If marriage is your object, you’d better start loving your subject.