But true love is a durable fire, in the mind ever burning. Never sick, never old, never dead. From itself never turning.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- True love means two seeds grow separately until they join in Matrimony forever.
- It is well to be happy and wise and well to be honest and true; it is well to be off with the old love, before you are on with the new.
- Burning lies led to my silent cries Keeping it inside I’ve got everything to hide. lustful desire, a burning fire You are the flame, You are to blame. Beautiful light deliver me from fright dreams full of lust. Or is the dream dreaming us? PHYSICAL PAIN don’t call me insane. I don’t want to be dead but all beautiful colors bleed to red
- A good marriage winds up as a meeting of minds, which had better be pretty good to start with.
- a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved, by others.
- As Plato sometimes speaks of the divine love, it arises not out of indigency, as created love does, but out of fullness and redundancy; it is an overflowing fountain, and that love which descends upon created being is a free efflux from the almighty source of love; and it is well pleasing to him that those creatures which he hath made should partake of it.