My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Our marriage is like anybody’s marriage, It goes through ups and downs. It’s a little garden that you have to tend all the time. When we’re home, it’s not like we walk around all dolled up going, We are celebrities! We are famous! I change diapers. I clean up dog doo.
- Yet each man kills the thing he loves from all let this be heard some does it with a bitter look some with a flattering word the coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword.
- Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
- I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn’t touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.
- It is better to have loved your wife than never to have loved at all.
- I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true — hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.