Luck is being in the right place at the right time, but location and timing are to some extent under our control.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What is luck? It is not only chance, it is also creating the opportunity, recognizing it when it is there, and taking it when it comes.
- Without a goal to work toward, we will not get there.
- What helps luck is a habit of watching for opportunities, of having a patient but restless mind, of sacrificing one’s ease or vanity, or uniting a love of detail to foresight, and of passing through hard times bravely and cheerfully.
- There is no such thing as luck. It’s a fancy name for being always at our duty, and so sure to be ready when good time comes.
- Luck is a very good word if you put a P before it.
- Success is just a matter of luck, all you need to do is ask a failure. History may be written by academics but it’s rarely created by them.