Savages we call them because their manners differ from ours.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Teach your child to hold his tongue; he’ll learn fast enough to speak.
- He that hath a trade hath an estate; he that hath a calling hath an office of profit and honor.
- To the real artist in humanity, what are called bad manners are often the most picturesque and significant of all.
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
- It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.
- Never take a wife till thou hast a house (and a fire) to put her in.