Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he’ll end up hating you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When you’re a married man, Samivel, you’ll understand a good many things as you don’t understand now; but whether it’s worth while, going through so much, to learn so little, as the charity-boy said when he got to the end of the alphabet, is a matter o taste.
- One was never married, and that’s his hell; another is, and that’s his plague.
- I hate work. That’s why I got married.
- Men marry to make an end; women to make a beginning.
- When a woman marries again it is because she detested her first husband. When a man marries again it is because he adored his first wife. Women try their luck; men risk theirs.
- Why does a woman work ten years to change a man’s habits and then complain that he’s not the man she married?