Little things affect little minds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Mediocrity can talk, but it is for genius to observe.
- A great person is one who affects the mind of their generation.
- No affection and a great brain, these are the people to command the world.
- Amusement to an observing mind is study.
- Frank and explicit–that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and confuse the minds of others.
- How very seldom do you encounter in the world a man of great abilities, acquirements, experience, who will unmask his mind, unbutton his brains, and pour forth in careless and picturesque phrase all the results of his studies and observation; his knowledge of men, books, and nature. On the contrary, if a man has by any chance an original idea, he hoards it as if it were old gold; and rather avoids the subject with which he is most conversant, from fear that you may appropriate his best thoughts.