The best pedigree in the world won’t sell a lame race horse.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A man trying to sell a blind horse always praises its feet.
- Remember that the horse that finishes a neck ahead wins the race.
- A camel is a horse designed by a committee.
- A camel looks like a horse that was planned by a committee.
- A fence should be horse high, hog tight and bull strong.
- Often, I look out the window and wait. I see her as she comes and goes, to visit with everyone-it seems but me. I know that sometimes I’m not as friendly as I should be. But I’m scared- that people won’t like me. So I hide in my shell. And talk to know one. But still… I wish they would notice that I am here. I need them. Please, somebody talk to me. I need a friend.