Man is the only animal of which I am thoroughly and cravenly afraid of.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Human beings are the only animals of which I am thoroughly and cravenly afraid.
- The ordinary man is an anarchist. He wants to do as he likes. He may want his neighbor to be governed, but he himself doesn’t want to be governed. He is mortally afraid of government officials and policemen.
- Give a man health and a course to steer; and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.
- It is a woman’s business to get married as soon as possible, and a man’s to keep unmarried as long as he can.
- The most anxious man in a prison is the governor.
- Why, except as a means of livelihood, a man should desire to act on the stage when he has the whole world to act in, is not clear to me.