No man flatters the woman he truly loves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The soul, by an instinct stronger than reason, ever associates beauty with truth.
- National enthusiasm is the nursery of genius.
- A man is in love when something in his head, something in his and chest and something in his pants react to a certain woman.
- A woman simply is, but a man must become. Masculinity is risky and elusive. It is achieved by a revolt from woman, and it is confirmed only by other men. Manhood coerced into sensitivity is no manhood at all.
- The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
- The test of man is how well he is able to feel about what he thinks. The test of a woman is how well she is able to think about what she feels.