Conviction is the conscience of the mind.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- An author is often obscure to the reader because they proceed from the thought to expression than like the reader from the expression to the thought.
- Success makes success, like money makes money.
- The art of the parenthesis is one of the greatest secrets of eloquence in Society.
- Society is composed of two great classes, those that have more dinners than appetite, and those who have more appetite than dinners.
- Society is divided into two classes, the shearers and the shorn.
- Scandal is an importunate wasp, against which we must make no movement unless we are quite sure that we can kill it; otherwise it will return to the attack more furious than ever.