Craftiness is a quality in the mind and a vice in the character.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- He who has a mind to do mischief will always find a pretense.
- The blessing of an active mind, when it is in a good condition, is, that it not only employ itself, but is almost sure to be the means of giving wholesome employment to others.
- What is a demanding pleasure that demands the use of ones mind! Not in the sense of problem solving, but in the sense of exercising discrimination, judgment, awareness.
- If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, just what does an empty desk mean?
- The mind is a matter over every kind of fortune; itself acts in both ways, being the cause of its own happiness and misery.
- What a waste it is to lose one’s mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is.