The human mind will not be confined to any limits.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
- The older we get the more we must limit ourselves if we wish to be active.
- A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.
- When all is said the greatest action is to limit and isolate one’s self.
- Common sense is the genius of humanity.
- It is in human nature to relax, when not compelled by personal advantage or disadvantage.