A man’s mind is wont to tell him more than seven watchmen sitting in a tower.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty.
- ‘Tis beauty, so to speak, nor good talk necessarily. It’s just IT. Some women will stay in a man’s memory if they once walked down a street.
- Heaven grant us patience with a man in love.
- Take up the White Man’s burden — send forth the best ye breed — go, bind your sons to exile to serve your captives need.
- God gives all men all earth to love, but since man’s heart is small, ordains for each one spot shall prove belov?d over all.
- And the end of the fight is a tombstone white with the name of the late deceased, and the epitaph drear: A Fool lies here who tried to hustle the East.