Half this game is 90% mental.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.
- We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
- I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability.
- Great athletes train their minds as well as their bodies. There are various mental conditioning techniques many use when preparing for an event. Perhaps the best known technique is visualization, creating a mental image not only of the desired result (the gold medal, a new world record, a hole-in-one), but also of every move that will be taken en route to the ultimate goal.
- You cannot attain and maintain physical condition unless you are morally and mentally conditioned. And it is impossible to be in moral condition unless you are spiritually conditioned. I always told my players that our team condition depended on two factors — how hard they worked on the floor during practice and how well they behaved between practices.
- Ninety percent of this game is half mental.