The incredible thing about the human mind is that is didn’t come with an instruction book.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The human mind will not be confined to any limits.
- Everything is nothing. Everything is all. All is one. One is inconceivable, infinite. Therefore it is nothing. Everything is matter. Matter is electricity. Electricity is invisible, intangible. Therefore it is nothing. Therefore, everything is nothing. Atoms are made up of electrons and protons. (Protons are also nothing) Fifty billion electrons placed side to side in a straight line would stretch across the diameter of the period at the end of this sentence. Protons are heavier and take up less space. Such an idea is incapable of absorption by the human mind.
- The beauty of the human mind is that any decision that is made can be unmade.
- The human head is bigger than the globe. It conceives itself as containing more. It can think and rethink itself and ourselves from any desired point outside the gravitational pull of the earth. It starts by writing one thing and later reads itself as something else. The human head is monstrous.
- It is the sign of a dull mind to dwell upon the cares of the body, to prolong exercise, eating and drinking and other bodily functions. These things are best done by the way; all your attention must be given to the mind.
- A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones.