One dull pencil is worth two sharp minds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Like swift water an active mind never stagnates.
- The mind, like the dyer’s hand, is colored by what it holds.
- The blessing of an active mind, when it is in a good condition, is, that it not only employ itself, but is almost sure to be the means of giving wholesome employment to others.
- The water we drink has to be purified, but look at the trash we feed our minds.
- Great athletes train their minds as well as their bodies. There are various mental conditioning techniques many use when preparing for an event. Perhaps the best known technique is visualization, creating a mental image not only of the desired result (the gold medal, a new world record, a hole-in-one), but also of every move that will be taken en route to the ultimate goal.
- Nature abhors a vacuum. When a head lacks brains, nature fills it with conceit.