Rashness is the faithful, but unhappy parent of misfortune.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Parents are usually more careful to bestow knowledge on their children rather than virtue, the art of speaking well rather than doing well; but their manners should be of the greatest concern.
- Faith is much better than belief. Belief is when someone else does the thinking.
- When I’m working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
- Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
- You can never learn less, you can only learn more.
- Search others for their virtue, and yourself for your vices.