Mistakes are merely steps up the ladder.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Consider every mistake you do make as an asset.
- Writing crystallizes thought and thought produces action.
- Plan your progress carefully; hour-by hour, day-by-day, month-by-month. Organized activity and maintained enthusiasm are the wellsprings of your power.
- Determine what specific goal you want to achieve. Then dedicate yourself to its attainment with unswerving singleness of purpose, the trenchant zeal of a crusader.
- Do a little bit more than average and from that point on our progress multiplies itself out of all proportion to the effort put in.
- Construct your Determination with Sustained Effort, Controlled Attention, and Concentrated Energy. opportunities never come to those who wait… they are captured by those who dare to attack.