It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Wise men are instructed in reason men of less understanding by experience; The most unknowing learn by necessity. Wise men do in the beginning what fools in the end.
- It is a wise person that adapts themselves to all contingencies; it’s the fool who always struggles like a swimmer against the current.
- All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.
- Defeat may test you; it need not stop you. If at first you don’t succeed, try another way. For every obstacle there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. The greatest mistake is giving up.
- To select the wrong person for a job is a common mistake; not to remove him/her is a fatal weakness.
- A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.