It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is a wise person that adapts themselves to all contingencies; it’s the fool who always struggles like a swimmer against the current.
- To select the wrong person for a job is a common mistake; not to remove him/her is a fatal weakness.
- A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.
- Listening: A wise old owl sat in an oak. The longer he sat, the less he spoke. The less he spoke, the more he heard. Why can’t we be like that wise old bird?
- What a wonderful world this would be if there were as many wise people as there are cleaver people.
- To look is one thing, to see what you look at is another, to understand what you see is a third, to learn from what you understand is still something else, but to act on what you learn is all that really matters! How do I act?