The evidence unmistakably indicates that you have to spend money in order to make money.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Instead of rising rapidly in the beginning and flattening out later, the earnings curves of most those who eventually become millionaires was the reverse; their income increased slowly, if at all, for many years. And then after two to three decades, it suddenly went through the roof.
- The fact remains that the overwhelming majority of people who have become wealthy have become so thanks to work they found profoundly absorbing. The long term study of people who eventually become wealthy clearly reveals that their Luck arouse from the accidental dedication they had to an area they enjoyed.
- After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting.
- A person’s treatment of money is the most decisive test of his character, how they make it and how they spend it.
- After spending some money in his sleep, Hermon the Miser who so infuriated that he hanged himself.
- Getting money is like digging with a needle, spending it is like water soaking into sand.