There is no fortune so strong that money cannot take it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Nothing contributes to the entertainment of the reader more, than the change of times and the vicissitudes of fortune.
- I never admire another’s fortune so much that I became dissatisfied with my own.
- The sinews of war, a limitless supply of money.
- Nothing is so strongly fortified that it cannot be taken by money.
- As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind.
- A sensual and intemperate youth translates into an old worn-out body.