Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.
- You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being — not because anybody says so, not because you’re successful, not because you make a lot of money — but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason.
- Success is not something you get out of what you do.
- Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.
- There’s no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.
- All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.