I look upon all creatures equally; none are less dear to me and none more dear. But those who worship me with love live in me, and I come to life in them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Living creatures are nourished by food, and food is nourished by rain; rain itself is the water of life, which comes from selfless worship and service.
- Offer unto me that which is very dear to thee — which thou holdest most covetable. Infinite are the results of such an offering.
- That one I love who is incapable of ill will, and returns love for hatred. Living beyond the reach of I and mind, and of pain and pleasure, full of mercy, contented, self-controlled, with all his heart and all his mind given to Me — with such a one I am in love.
- The sage awakes to light in the night of all creatures. That which the world calls day is the night of ignorance to the wise.
- The live in wisdom who see themselves in all and all in them, who have renounced every selfish desire and sense craving tormenting the heart.
- As person abandons worn-out clothes and acquires new ones, so when the body is worn out a new one is acquired by the Self, who lives within.