I keep reading between the lies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The best cure for hypochondria is to forget about your own body and get interested in someone else s.
- All I know is just what I read in the papers.
- The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing, but newspapers.
- I do not take a single newspaper, nor read one a month, and I feel myself infinitely happier for it.
- Newspapers have degenerated. They may now be absolutely relied upon.
- I always turn to the sports page first, which records people’s accomplishments. The front page has nothing, but man’s failures.