Pornography tells lies about women. But pornography tells the truth about men.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Pornography is the instruction. Rape is the practice, battered women are the practice, and battered children are the practice.
- They say a lot of women would like to see me naked, but there’s not a lens long enough for that.
- There are those who so dislike the nude that they find something indecent in the naked truth.
- Nakedness is uncomely, as well in mind as body, and it addeth no small reverence to men’s manners and actions if they be not altogether open. Therefore set it down: That a habit of secrecy is both politic and moral.
- My advice to those who think they have to take off their clothes to be a star is, once you’re boned, what’s left to create the illusion? Let em wonder. I never believed in giving them too much of me.
- We shift and bedeck and bedrape us, thou art noble and nude and antique.